|SPRINK LEBEN Technical Specifications|
|Nozzle Dia (mm)||Pressure (BAR)||Flow Rate(m3/h.)||Dipersion (Radius) (m)|
Pros of Sprinkler Irrigation System
– Suitable and easy to use at uneven fields
– Provides efficient use of water by homogeneous water distribution. This cuts the water use by noticeable amounts and enables to irrigate larger fields with less water.
– Appropriate implementation of the system can prevent erosion
– Provides larger area for cultivation, because the pipes used in the sprinkler irrigation system occupy smaller area than water canals in the field.
– Drops labor cost by considerable amount. Less labor less stress.
– Can be effective in preventing some plants from getting frozen
– Fertilizers can be delivered to the field with water. Homogenous distribution of fertilizers provides better results.