|Dia Ø||Thickness||Dripper Spaces||Roll Lenght|
|17 mm||06 mil||20 – 25 – 30 – 33 – 40 – 50 cm||2500 mt|
|08 mil||2000 mt|
|10 mil||2000 mt|
|12 mil||2000 mt|
|18 mil||1000 mt|
|22 mm||10 mil||1000 mt|
|12 mil||1000 mt|
|18 mil||1000 mt|
|25 mm||12 mil||750 mt|
Pros of Drip Irrigation System
The purpose of this system is to allow small quantities of water to trickle slowly into the soil over long periods, without causing any stress associated with luck of moisture at the plants.
– Drip irrigation extends watering times for plants, and prevents soil erosion and nutrient runoff.
– Water is only delivered where it’s needed, therefore it saves water and discouragge weeds.
– Water penetrates deeply into the soil to get well down into the root zone, because the flow is continuous.
– Drip irrigation can be modified easily to adjust to the changing needs of a field. It can be implemented easily to any field type, no need for leveling.
– Drip irrigation prevents diseases that are spread with water movement.
– Water loss from evaporation is minimized due to smaller watered area.
– Drip irrigation system occupies smaller area than water canals or sprinkler pipes in the field, providing larger area for cultivation.
– With drip irrigation system fertilizers can be delivered to the field with water. Homogenous, distribution of fertilizers provides better results. Also, water with fertilizers is delivered only to the root zone of plants, thus lesser water, fertilizer and labor costs.
– Drip irrigation can be used under very low water pressures (below 0.6-1 atu), therefore it also saves energy.
AKONA PLASTIC manufactures its own Flat Type Drippers which have labyrinth canals and long outflow ways treated on them. These drippers are lengthwise attachedto inner side of the tapes as in-line style at specific dripper spacing points, including 20-25-30-33-40-50-60-75-100 cm, into soft polyethylene pipes (tapes) which are also named as lateral tapes and has different wall thicknesses, such as 6-8-10-12-15-18-25-30-35-40 mil.